Presentations and Education. September 16 – September 29 2013
- http://www.infoq.com/presentations/jvm-future-parallelism-cores – an interesting discussion on some aspects of the JVM in future.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL3fItxuSs0&feature=youtu.be – introduction into Redis NoSQL solution
- http://www.infoq.com/presentations/amazon-dynamodb-patterns-practices – another presentation on NoSQL. This time about DynamoDB from Amazon.
- http://www.infoq.com/presentations/clojure-data-state-value – for some reason Clojure code just blows my mind. It’s the first presentation I could finally understand Clojure constructions. Still pretty interesting.
- https://www.edx.org/course/berkeley/cs169-1x/software-service/1136 – start of another MOOC course on edX called “Software as a Service”. The interesting thing this time is that you get a verified certificate. So why not have some look into the Ruby/Rails world and compare it with Groovy/Grails one.